magnetic ley lines

izhar izharaNETCABO.PT
Thu Jan 10 00:05:57 PST 2002

Dear Joseph.

Unless you PERSONALLY  knew Charlemagne's wife how can you positively be
so sarcastic to deny that possibility to Shirley McLaine ?
You can disagree with her, and I am not here to defend her, but please
don't pretend that YOU know better and are on a position to decide what
is right or wrong in spiritual matters.

Izhar

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of Joseph Kohut
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 1:22 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: magnetic ley lines

Dear Lisa:

Shirley Maclaine also claims she was the wife of Charlemagne in a former
life. But I know this isn't true because I was her brother in that
former lifetime. And we were pygmies living in the Ituri Forest of
Central Africa. And lived in a leaky thatched hut and ate monkey brains.

Please take this in good grace. I just couldn't resist.

Joe