magnetic ley lines

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Jan 10 01:07:23 PST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:05:57 -0000, izhar <izharaNETCABO.PT> wrote:

>Dear Joseph.
>
>Unless you PERSONALLY  knew Charlemagne's wife how can you positively be
>so sarcastic to deny that possibility to Shirley McLaine ?
>You can disagree with her, and I am not here to defend her, but please
>don't pretend that YOU know better and are on a position to decide what
>is right or wrong in spiritual matters.
>
>Izhar
>

>Dear Lisa:
>
>Shirley Maclaine also claims she was the wife of Charlemagne in a former
>life. But I know this isn't true because I was her brother in that
>former lifetime. And we were pygmies living in the Ituri Forest of
>Central Africa. And lived in a leaky thatched hut and ate monkey brains.
>
>Please take this in good grace. I just couldn't resist.
>
>Joe

If you read the book carefully you will see that Miss Maclaine does not
really claim that any of these items in THIS book about her past lives are
true. At one point she clearly states that her mentor (John?) tells her that
these things are all in her own mind, with himself included. I don't have a
copy at hand, so I can't pin this down to chapter or page, but it is fairly
far along in the book.

regards,

Robert