Strange dream

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Thu Feb 28 09:02:01 PST 2002

Group:  Whatever Mr. Flamel is ingesting ought to be shared with the group.
Travelling without leaving home will save us time, money, and exposure to
foreign elements.  If he demands a percentage of what we save something
between 5% and 10% seems reasonable.  I suggest payment in Pesetas,
Argentinian Pesos, or Ecuadorian Sucres.  I will even sweeten the pot
(figure of speech) by offering the name and address of my rehab facility.
Soberly,   Felipe Sanchez  felipsanaolypen.com

> I must agree with you there, Howard. Haven't been normal since Flower
Power,