Strange dream

Nicholas Flamel nichflameaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 28 09:56:20 PST 2002

Thank you for pointing this out, Felipe, and for your overwhelming concern.
Resurrection and eternal life, as a phenomena, is within remembrance of
legends and myths, and when dream becomes reality and reality becomes dream
we may define the state of being awake different. It is a crossover into
another realm on of consciousness, known in romantic philosophy as becoming
an idea by incorporating the idea. It is similar to becoming a Pilgrim by
walking the Path. We become love and life by being love and life, and by
identifying with the ideas that lead to love and life. The Rose in
transfiguration.

Staying on the funny side of the street, we discover that the Name of the
Rose is ..... Humor (Umberto Eco.)The reason for 'romantic identification'
is of course open for discussion, sure thing!

Shine a light so bright, that you dazzle everyone in sight! Ultreya!

Ora et labora!

Nich Flame