Practicalities

Juel M. Dagenais juelaVIRGINIA.EDU
Sat Feb 23 09:54:01 PST 2002

Hi,

I have a few questions to ask my path-mates here.  I am
wondering about laundry, or is it easy to rinse out a
shirt, hang it and have it dry by morning?  I really want
to alternate between two pairs of pants, a couple of tanks,
a couple long sleeves, three pair of underwear, and perhaps
a windbreaker in case of rain.  i also will be taking a
journal and a camera and a little first aid kit so i enjoy
hearing all the blister tips. I will be travelling from
June 15th-july 10th. I also plan to walk about 15-20 miles
a day, but will need to take the bus a couple times in
order to complete the route, so I have appreciated the
suggestions on this.  Speaking of which can be lead againto
how one accesses the archive?

My other delicate question has to do with whether there are
facilities along the way to goto the bathroom.  Walking and
drinking a lot of water and being rather small...you know.
i have also heard of a walk three days past santiago to the
water.  i think someone may have mentioned this.  is this
where pilgrims use to get there shells?

i still feel a little nervous about how to get
creditentials, how to get sponsored and where to get sticks
and shells and the like, so again, if you could lead me to
the archives i would be grateful.

Thanks again,

Juel
Graduate Student