Greetings

Michael P. Barham barhamp1aYAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 23 09:08:09 PST 2002

Ultreya, my fellow peregrinos...

My name is Michael Barham
and after almost a year's
sabatical
from the gocamino list,
I join once again,
no longer in without the Compostella!

Currently, I live in Durham, North Carolina where
I attend Duke University.  I don't like basketball,
so if it ok if you have something to say about Chapel
Hill.

Am getting my masters in divinity at Duke, and plan to be
ordained in the Episcopal Church.

On May 11th, 2001
I set out from St. Jean, having just met,
in Chaucerian style,
Priska, Russ and Andre,
though we only saw each other for
a couple of days.

On the 17th of June, the festival of Corpus Cristi,
I arrived with great fanfare at Santiago.

My pilgrimage continues, though I am back
in the city from which
I began.

I remember so clearly that first
day walking, and
have lots of other memories.

Now I am back to listen in on the discussions,
with new perspectives . . .

perhaps some I will share, though I know I will listen
with delight as many of you share stories, confess
anxieties, seek informationg and give advice.

Why did I walk?  Don't get me started -- I am still
telling that story
and have been back
in the states
since September 26th.