Pilgrim's credentials

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 20 07:11:02 PST 2002

Dear Gauri,

Yesterday our mailman delivered a copy of Donald and Maria Schell's
book on the camino, "My Father, My Daughter, Pilgrims on the Road to
Santiago".  I read the book over this past twenty-four hours.  It is
a delightful read and I (personally) now understand that it is okay
for one to take a bus part of the way.  Donald and Maria went by bus
from Logrono to Leon, a two hundred mile journey, allowing them to
complete their journey in the time frame they had set for themselves.
This gave them a three hundred mile walk allowing for a start in St
Jean and to travel the last two hundred miles (or so) by foot.  It
seemed like a nice compromise to me.

Donald is a list member and will send you an autographed copy should
you request a purchase OFF LIST: Donald Schell <djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET>

The book is also available on: http://www.amazon.com

Cheers and happy walking,

Lois