I didn't know

Crawford A Mathieson crawfordaCAMINOSANTIAGOCOMPOSTELA.COM
Sat Feb 16 11:55:55 PST 2002

As one of those who has written a "personal" diary, I can say that it is my
policy not to put the photographs of the people I write about onto the
website, even though I have some very good and flattering ones of them,
and also not to write what they said about anything. In most cases it is
not possible to get "release" forms etc for everyone you meet and in any
case it is safer and just plain decent not to "quote" people without their
permission.

crawfordawww.caminosantiagocompostela.com