Bus & Business GoCamino

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Fri Feb 15 19:12:22 PST 2002

Okay, folks, let's move on. Take the bus and get out back out on the Road.

I use my university email account for this list serve to help those interested
in matters pertaining to the Road to Santiago and to pilgrimage in general.
So, let's remember these guidelines:

Pilgrimage-related materials only, but i do not feel that I need to limit it
to just pilgrimage to Compostela or just medieval pilgrimage scholarly
queries.

Change the subject heading to reflect your materials.

Do NOT reprint the previous email that you are responding to: it adds so many
unnecessary bytes and then the university automatic control gets grumpy and
sends me error and over-use messages. Then I get grumpy.

No personal messages on this list serve, please, even if it's a mere "thank
you" for information, but especially if it is a disgruntled remark or a
disapproving remark about someone's views.
No posting of someone's disgruntled remark to you.
No posting of my views - I'll do that.
No jousting, dueling, Bronx cheers, or raspberries, please.

Su servidora,
Linda Davidson
[respond privately to dgitlitzaaol.com]