Calling Home

Richard Ferguson rafergusonaATT.NET
Fri Feb 15 20:23:58 PST 2002

I will be wanting to call my wife from time to time along the route in
Spain, and I was wondering what was the best way to do that.  I usually
use my AT&T calling card, which works great, but tends to be expensive.
I am going to call and find out how much it would cost per minute.

Any suggestions on a relatively inexpensive way to call the USA from
Spain?  I have even toyed with getting a cell phone on the trip and
signing up for a callback service, but it sounds complicated.

I am leaning away from carring a cell phone on the trip.  I suspect that
one might not have service in the rural areas anyway.

Richard