Reply a la Pederson

Ellen Grunblatt aplsosaMAINEWEST.COM
Fri Feb 15 17:32:45 PST 2002

Ellen Grunblatt
aplsosamainewest.com

----------
From: Felipe Sanchez <felipsanaOLYPEN.COM>
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Reply a la Pederson
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2002, 7:01 PM

Pederson:
                I am affronted at your boorishly masculine behavior which
borders on contumely.  Upon reading your diatribe to my friend Andrea, I
quickly reviewed the original correspondence relating to Gocamino
subscription.  Nowhere did I discern a list of rules and regulations that
direct contributors toward subjects and themes that fall within specifically
defined confines.  Nor was I informed that a University sponsored the
newsgroup and that the institution of higher learning had proffered
benchmarks for epistolary behavior.  Without any guidance, then, how can we,
the contributors, direct our efforts toward any communicative goal except by
spontaneity and good will?  But more importantly how can you have the
presumptive brazenness to speak for the rest of us while demonstrating a
graceless lack of enlightenment in regard to your treatment of Andrea?  I
wrote once of liberty and freedom and their dependence for vitality and
continuity upon the tolerance with disparity as demonstrated by the
individual members of any society in question.  If my observation is correct
then by dint of your own works you have demonstrated an autocratic
inclination favoring fascism rather than freedom.

            Please note that I do not tell you what, when, where, or how to
write.  You are free to do what you please as also should be Andrea.  I only
make decisions about my self.  My most recent decision is to post a message
daily with my e-mail address for the period of one week so that anyone
wishing to maintain correspondence with me may do so.  After one week I
shall unsubscribe.  Furthermore if you were the one that wrote me about a
reunion in Seattle of Camineros I request that my name be extirpated from
the list.  I shall never understand how some people can walk a path through
life and never see the sky...Felipe Sanchez
        felipsanaolypen.com <mailto:felipsanaolypen.com>