Excessive number of postings on GoCamino

Weddel, Jennifer Jennifer.WeddelaMAIL.HOUSE.GOV
Fri Feb 15 10:35:30 PST 2002

BRAVO.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Innes-Michailov [mailto:andreaaCORP.IDT.NET]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 12:42 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Excessive number of postings on GoCamino

To Andrea Innes-Michailov
February 15, 2002

When you are engaging in personal conversations with other members of
GoCamino, would you please respond directly to their email addresses and not
spam all members of the group with your new age musings and seemingly enless
supply of personal anecdotes.  GoCamino, as I understand it, is a service
from a University for those with academic and practical interests in topics
related to the Camino. Over the past few days I have counted more than a
dozen postings from you, none of them ones I find interesting, useful or
relevant to the purposes of GoCamino, a sentiment I suspect other members of
the GoCamino list share. In the future if you continue this excessive number
of postings, I simply will not have the time to read most of them and will
resent the several minutes a day I must spend deleting them.

If you feel there is a reason for a group for discussion of new age
"spiritual" issues related to the Camino, then it is quite easy to set up
discussion groups on the Internet, and through servers like Yahoo and MSN
there is no charge to do so.   I strongly recommend that you set up such a
group and ask the members of GoCamino who share your new age interests to
join you at that address.

Sincerely,

E. O. Pederson
Seattle, WA