Excessive number of posting on GoCamino

Jennifer Holleman jhollemanaGTS.GATXCAP.COM
Fri Feb 15 11:00:04 PST 2002

I must say that your email was well stated.

I myself truly enjoy the messages that are sent between individuals on the
listserver. I have not traveled very much and am in the beginning stages of
my search for deeper meaning, so I do not have much to say. BUT I enjoy
being enlighten by others who have been down the path, have found the
meaning and have inspiring stories/knowledge to share.

It is a shame that someone would express themselves in the way that E.O.
Peterson has. And if I may quote the owners of the website...
"You may want to join the e-mail discussion list that we support. There you
will find substantive conversations regarding all aspects of the pilgrimage
."

Remind you ALL ASPECTS of the pilgrimage, and I do believe that the
spiritual aspect is a very HUGE aspect of the pilgrimage.
Thank you for standing up for yOUR right Andrea!!!

Jennifer Holleman

                      "Weddel, Jennifer"
                      <Jennifer.WeddelaMAIL        To:       GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
                      .HOUSE.GOV>                  cc:
                      Sent by: Road to             Subject:  Re: Excessive number of postings on GoCamino
                      Santiago Pilgrimage
                      <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.ED

                      02/15/02 01:35 PM
                      Please respond to