Excessive number of postings on GoCamino

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Feb 15 10:00:01 PST 2002

To E. O. Pederson:

I suppose my first response to your letter was to feel shamed.  But that is
not going to be me any more.  How dare you tell me what to write or not to
write in such a rude insulting  manner.  You are free to delete my responses
all you want but not to tell me what to write nor are you free to speak for
the rest of the group either.  I have posted your letter to the group.
Obviously you make the pilgrimage for other reasons other than new age
musings or dealing with grief.  Good for you.   I also suppose that you
spend a lot of your time telling other people what to do.  Funny that the
result of all the conversations about boots and backpacks was to be told
(nicely) to check the archives as we were repeating the information we could
find there.  So what is left to talk about?  Truth is we can talk about what
we want and you can delete to your hearts content.  Had you been kinder
about it, more tactful, perhaps I could have been the same.

Andrea Innes-Michailov