Penance

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Feb 15 07:55:56 PST 2002

I have heard that story too, is there a connection between this and Penance,
well making better choices, choosing not to fall in the same hole again and
again, finding our power to make better choices, it seems silly to fall in
the same hole again and again yet we all do it!!!