The Way of the Fool

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Feb 15 07:51:53 PST 2002

Leonard,
I have a Jungian tarot book at home which deals only with the major Arcana.
I will see what I can find on The Fool and get back to you on Monday.  I do
remember that the Moon card is part of the journey, actually it is the
returning part of the Journey at the end, and it said something about not
being able to get out of the magical forest without first facing deep seated
fears.  There was a lot of imagery about remaining in Hades, turning into
salt pillars, etc if one looks back and does not face fears...

You also ask about developing spiritual body.  What comes to mind is chakra
work, meditation (communing with the cosmos), breathing work...
I bet our Findhorn person could offer some insight...

Andrea