"Penance"

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Feb 14 12:57:18 PST 2002

well, El Camino is my chance to get some "time out" from this hectic world
and, yes, to show myself (primarily) and others that I am intent on
realigning my forces.  My  main path for the last few years has been caring
for my husband and mother who both had cancer.  My mother died and my
husband has been in remission for over two years but we are now separated
and probably getting divorced.  My job will be coming to an end shortly
(which is good) and I thought it would be a good time to do something for
myself and my power, to regenerate and to heal from so much stress and
sadness.  I don't mean to imply that I made bad choices or that I am turning
from them, it's more that I spent years caring for others and I need new
fresh energy to inspire myself to move forward.  I think El Camino is such a
perfect place to do my own soul searching and a good place to leave my grief
(in the form of stones - thanks Sue Kenney)...
Andrea