Giving and Receiving

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Feb 14 12:05:51 PST 2002

Thanks, Dale, for your support, though I think the moment did not serve its
purpose.  I still don't react the way I would like when I see things that
need reacting to.

On my way to work I used to go down a side road where there was a big dog
who ran in and out of the traffic.  He would meander playfully through the
cars as if there was no danger.  I wanted to help the dog somehow but felt
overwhelmed.  If I called the authorities maybe they would put the dog to
sleep, If I brought the dog home I would have problems with my land lord as
I am not allowed to have pets and so forth my thoughts went until I did
nothing.

I still have not faced the big blob of helplessness that overwhelms me!  I
can't stand it!

Andrea