"Penance"

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Thu Feb 14 12:57:50 PST 2002

Hi Andrea,
        Just a simple question.  As you say you are "turning back" from the
choices that you have made and want to re-align yourself with a better
energy, Why do you feel that walking the Camino will give you this? Or
is this just showing to your self and others that this is you intent (a
re-alinging of your self)?

leonard