Giving and Receiving

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Feb 14 07:32:14 PST 2002

This is truly an important issue. I like the idea of picking up litter along
the way and will make the effort to do so.  I really hate litter and there
is no excuse for it at all.  I would really be open to other ideas as I
don't have any of my own on this topic (not yet).
Andrea