I will stick to walking and on Passau

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Feb 14 07:30:03 PST 2002

Thanks Pieter. I went to mass at the Cathedral and heard the organ. It
was mighty.  The organist actually plays 3 other organs from one main
location. One near the alter and 2 at the sides near the back. There is
another section that is piped into the ceiling as well. The acoustics
are fantastic. The man who plays the organ is a priest who has been
doing this for many years. It is his primary role. They also have a
priest who's primary role is a cantor for the mass. The church is
Baroque with very little gold in the design except for the pulpit. It's
beautiful.

Sue