Inrtoduction

Antoinette Judelsohn Spirit444aAOL.COM
Wed Feb 13 10:20:54 PST 2002

John and Andrea..Thank you for your kind and inspiring words.  I only know I must go and experience the camino.  As a single, working Mom, my life is sometimes a blur. I want to go and surrender to God, to be in prayer and pay attention to the wind blowing.  I have no plan, know no Spanish. I don't do well in the heat and I am sun sensitive.  But I want to go with gratitude in my heart for all the lovely things in my life and all the painful experiences that have helped me become the person I am.  And I know I will meet amazing people like you...
Antoinette