Shirley Maclaine's book-And a question

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Wed Feb 13 07:54:28 PST 2002

Hi Jane,
Well I am born of scottish parents, and in general am inclined toward the
mystical side of life.  I made my first trip to Scotland in Sept 2000.  I
had hoped to make it to Findhorn but did not.  All I have heard about it is
the magical gardens, or some special way of growing food where food would
not normally grow.  I also remember a story of a man at Findhorn who was one
day inspired to go somewhere far so he just up and started walking. He had
no money or transport.  I remember finding the story interesting bkz his
point was that we often don't follow our desires and he proved that the
universe would take care of the details if we just followed our hearts.  Of
course that does not work if one wants to keep material possesions...unless
the house is paid off.
Andrea