Findhorn, a movie

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Wed Feb 13 12:20:36 PST 2002

I found this today on the Scottish news:
Mr Wood said that a $20 million production called The Garden of Angels was
expected to be made at the studios. Stars such as Julia Roberts, Robin
Williams and Billy Connolly have been approached for the film, based on the
experiences of two women who founded the Findhorn Foundation, a spiritualist
movement based at Findhorn, Moray.
http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/index.cfm?id=170182002