Shirley Maclaine's book

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Feb 8 10:02:38 PST 2002

Thanks for backing me up Lois,  I figured a woman would come to my rescue at
any moment.  Though I am sure there are men out there who believe in past
lives.  Speaking of which I also saw Brian Weiss, in NYC a year ago.  I have
have immensely enjoyed his work.  He is a good one to bring up because of
his traditional training/upbringing and the story of his own awakening to
past lives.  The story of that patient delivering the message from his dead
son still brings chills to my spine.  I almost signed up to train with him
at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck but then the World Trade Center was
attacked and I lost motivation for a while.  Now I study NLP and will
eventually do a training with him down the road.

But anyway,  thanks for the list of other books to check out.  Looks like I
have just begun my reading list.

Andrea