I didn't know

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Tue Feb 5 19:42:04 PST 2002

Hi Felipe,
        My concern with this issue is that with the ever increasing popularity
of the Camino it will bring out those that have not the best of
intentions, for what ever the motive, and while one may be as you put it
be "undertaking pilgrimages as a means of self transformation and a
quest for inner peace, completeness and closure.", I find that the
spiritual seekers is a target for the unscrupulous to try an fleece. I
think one has to be ones guard all the time and especially while "we
traverse the camino of our lives though our feet trod mire our thoughts
merit direction toward the heavens." and to think other wise would be
foolish.

        Which brings me back to the original question, would you like one to
quote you in a book on the Camino with out your approval or knowing?

leonard