Lourdes

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Feb 5 05:06:55 PST 2002

Has anyone started at Lourdes?  I thought about starting there, taking a
train to St Jean and walking over the Pyrenees (who me?) and then heading
out to Santiago, with a short train ride somwhere along the way if I am
running out of time.  I want to do this within a month's time...

Sometimes I think I am just nuts for even thinking of doing this and then
there is all of you out there cheering me on..unless you're all nuts too!

Andrea