miles per day

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Tue Feb 5 04:46:25 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/4/02 11:28:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET writes:

<<
 Walking for several days, you will realize that there are people who walk
 much faster or farther than you and some who walk much slower or not so far.
 Those of us who think in competitive terms do well to leave that thinking
 behind with other excess - way too heavy to carry! >>

Well put, Donald!  I could not agree with this more.  After a day or two, one
begins to relize why we are there, and to know that going at our own pace is
imperative, physically as well as emotionally.