miles per day

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Feb 5 05:37:21 PST 2002

thanks for this especially,  I know I tend to be "slow" but one of the main
reasons I am going is to accept MY pace in life, slow or not and to be
myself.  I am so excited to be me that I just may start before I go to
Spain!

Andrea