Route to Samos

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Wed Dec 25 11:01:37 PST 2002

I walked via Samos in April this year.  I remember some as on dirt
roads/trails, some as on rural roads, getting more on the main road closer to
Sarria.  I don't remember bad traffic, although some is on or near the road.

Remember that the refugio at Samos is cold.  Take the guided tour of the
monastary.

Richard