camino journal and pictures online

Jim Damico jdamicoaGRAPEVINE.NET
Wed Dec 25 08:11:17 PST 2002

Hola past, present & future perigrinos,

First, I'd like to wish you all a wonderful holiday season.  Here in Kansas
City, we don't have any snow but the sun is shining bright on this crisp
cold Christmas day.  Feliz Navidad!

Second, Santa and all his many elves have been busy transcribing my Camino
journal and they were able to pick over 200 photos for the website out of
the 25 rolls of film I had developed.  I have everything a pilgrim could
want on the website: itinerary, equipment list, links, recommended books,
journal and photos.  And I also have stuff about the 4 weeks I spent
studying Spanish near Burgos right before I started my Camino in September.

So for that downtime after too much shopping, excitement, food and Christmas
cheer, kick back and 'wander' over to Europe.  The title of my journals is:

Siempre Ariba! Always Up!
A pilgrimage across Northern Spain
www.wanderingtheworld.com/santiago/index.htm

And last, I like to thank everyone on the listserv who helped make this a
wonderful experience for me.  I value all the advice and information I found
both in the archives and among the many participants on this list.  Muchas
Gracias.

Jim Damico
www.WanderingTheWorld.com
hiking, biking & beyond...