Midnight mass and creches

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Tue Dec 24 23:12:38 PST 2002

I know this isn't directly related to the camino, but I just finished watching Midnight mass from
the Vatican and have a question that maybe someone here can answer.

Towards the end there was a segment that showed some of the most appealing "creche scenes" that I
have ever seen, ranging from the traditional to more modern day (not the traditional one in St.
Peters squrare). The problem now is that I can't remember what city/country they were from. Can
anyone here give my memory a little boost?

Thanks,
Russ