Unsubscribing from this listserve

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Tue Dec 17 14:40:01 PST 2002

It would appear that several people are still having problems unsubscribing
from Gocamino.
In some instances it may be due to a subscriber's having more than one email
address and trying to unsubscribe from one address while being registered on
the listserve with another address.

In any event, if you have already tried to unsubscribe and the effort was
unsuccessful, please write me _privately_ with your name & all of your email
addresses and I will help you out.
Please note that I do NOT get your email address automatically with your
messages. If you don't include an email address I can't help you.

Thanks
linda davidson

davidsonaetal.uri.edu