Another New Pilgrim (to Dennis Harrod)

P Kowal lorikeet47aYAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 18 15:08:02 PST 2002

Walking from St Jean Pied-de-Port to Pamplona was my
favorite part of the Camino as well, which I
experienced in September.  I also liked the beginning
of the Meseta.  And I liked everyplace else.  Each has
its own exquisiteness!  My very last day however was
the best as my friend and I completed our journey at
Finisterre late October. The sun shone, the views were
awesome and my legs strong! I'd like to go back and do
the loop of Santiago, Muxia and Finisterre!  I'd just
like to go back and do the whole thing again.
Patricia from Spokane

 --- Carolyn Arcand <skiboo21aHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
<HR>
size=2>
<P>hi Dennis,</P>
<P>I was happy to see that you are from Syracuse.. I
walked the Camino right after I graduated from
Syracuse U in spring 2001. :o) If you only have a few
days to spend on the trail, I would advise starting at
. The walk over the Pyrenees from St Jean to
Roncesvalles was my favorite and the most beautiful
(in my opinion) section of the Camino. It can take 3-4
days to walk from St Jean to Pamplona, and Pamplona is
a pretty cool city, too. good luck and buen
Camino,</P>
<P>Carolyn</P>
<P></FONT><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Dennis Harrod <DCHARRODaSYR.EDU>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage
<GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Another New Pilgrim
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:45:16 -0500
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I will have four or five days to spend
on the Camino in late May. I wonder if
<DIV></DIV>&gt;anyone can offer advice on what would
be the best section to try to walk in
<DIV></DIV>&gt;that time and at that time of year.
Many years ago, my wife and I drove from
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Paris to Santiago, so I have a general
idea of the areas, and I have spent time
<DIV></DIV>&gt;in the Pyranees and Galicia (and
Santiago). I may or may not have my
<DIV></DIV>&gt;18-year-old daughter with me.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Thanks in advance for you help.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dennis
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;--
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dennis C. Harrod
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Spanish Language Coordinator
<DIV></DIV>&gt;316A H.B. Crouse Hall
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Syracuse University
for McAfee.com VirusScan Online </html>

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your seasons greetings online this year!