Looking for fellow travelers for Camino pilgrimage

Alan Harris aharrisaRAVINGREENBERG.COM
Thu Dec 12 07:21:09 PST 2002

Phil Judd:

While looking for boots I met a man in Eastern Mountain
Sports In NewYork City who raved about Lowa hiking boots.  Based on his
recommendation I bought a pair size 10.  After some practice I noticed the
boots were too small and was able to exchange them without problem for a 10
and a half.  The boots were fantastic over the  entire length of the Camino.
The high top boots are light, waterproof, breathable and wore well.  At $170
they are well worth it. Buy a half size larger. Good Luck! Allan M.Harris
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On Behalf
Of name: Philip J. Judd
  Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 9:25 AM
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Subject: Looking for fellow travelers for Camino pilgrimage

  Hi,
  I am planning to begin my pilgrimage from Pamplona on either Sunday the
27th or monday the 28th. I am taking 6 weeks. would love to hear from others
who are considering a similar plan. Also, love to hear from others who have
traveled at this time previously. I am realizing that my number one concern
is going to be my feet! First round in boots sems to be a failure..back to
LLBeans today! You can reply to pjudd35aaol.com. Look forward to hearing
from you. Phil Judd