Lowa Boots

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Thu Dec 12 07:03:08 PST 2002

Hi   I wore Lowa on both trips and I second the recommendation. The tow box is roomy and you will need half size larger than what you might usually wear.

Best Regards,

Margaret LaCugna
2790 Broadway    3G
New York, NY 10025
mmlacugnaamsn.com
telephone: 212.665.8847
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Harris
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:21 AM
  Subject: Re: Looking for fellow travelers for Camino pilgrimage

  Phil Judd:

  While looking for boots I met a man in Eastern Mountain
  Sports In NewYork City who raved about Lowa hiking boots.  Based on his recommendation I bought a pair size 10.  After some practice I noticed the boots were too small and was able to exchange them without problem for a 10 and a half.  The boots were fantastic over the  entire length of the Camino.  The high top boots are light, waterproof, breathable and wore well.  At $170 they are well worth it. Buy a half size larger. Good Luck! Allan M.Harris