thievery.

Robert Ward robertwardaGOSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Aug 29 07:59:06 PDT 2002

Paranoid's the word, Bob. My guess is that as far as crime goes, the Camino's a far safer place than wherever you are now. I've done it twice from SJPP, and the only theft I ever encountered was a French boy who had his pocket picked in Santiago. I can tell you that your friend's not going to have much of a Camino if he's not ready to have trust - both in other people and in his own common sense.