Special request for Gin Brei--and a general question for all

Jackie Fry JackieFryaWORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Apr 27 08:27:02 PDT 2002

Dear Gin,

Sorry to have to post this request on the listserv, but your e-mail address
did not show on your earlier message today.  I would like to respond to your
message and to your question about refugios; please send me a private e-mail
so I can know how to contact you off-list.

A general question for the GoCamino listserv:  Didn't the sender's e-mail
address appear in the message header in the past?  When did this change--or
is it a problem, maybe, with my own computer set-up?  (I do have a new
computer, so maybe it is a problem associated with my new e-mail system,
Outlook Express).  I do not often post messages to the group, but I used to
be able to determine an individual contributor's e-mail account from the
message header and could easily send a private message, occasionally.  I can
no longer do that.  I am not sure why the sender's's e-mail account is no
longer displayed.  Do all of us have this same experience--or just some of
us--or just me?

Gin, I'll be waiting to hear from you.

!Ultreia!

Jackie
JackieFryaworldnet.att.net  (I've started signing off with my e-mail account
to circumvent the problem mentioned above.  Maybe all of us should try to
remember to do that.)