So, who's leaving in the next month or so?

Gin Brei gbreitenaHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 27 07:01:14 PDT 2002

Well, Jackie, you will most likely be home by the time my daughter, Adrian,
& I leave Colorado for Paris on June 10.  We will spend two nights in Paris
and then take the fast train to Lourdes and start our Camino walk from
Lourdes after spending two nights there.  Our return flight leaves Paris on
July 22.

This is so very scary for me, exciting, too.  I am almost 55 yrs old, not a
camper, and pretty much not a walker.  Adrian is 21 and even less a walker
than me.  We will be taking a tent in case we don't make it to the next town
some evenings.  I keep thinking about bears in the mountains and how hungry
or even curious they might be.  Adrian is adventurous, I am chicken.

Will you be staying in refugios?  I will be looking forward to hearing about
your Camino.

Ginny