pilgrimage

Joe English santiagowalkingaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 22 02:11:43 PDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:50:18 -0700, Michael Cook <mdcook1776aYAHOO.COM>
wrote:

>sadly, I have been monitoring this list for about three weeks and have
discovered that subscribers are much more concerned about their hearts than
their souls!! Oh well, live and learn!! Peace to All........Mike

>Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more

Maybe we should expand on your thoughts, and perhaps police the camino
itself and only allow those people who are walking for the 'right' reasons
to partake in this ancient and wonderful journey.
I totally agree with the various responses so far. I go further and find it
quite insulting that a person I have never met is making value judgements
on what for me is a very personal journey - both literal and figurative.
The camino has been declared a World Heritage Site - repeat WORLD.
No one group - religious, spiritual or other - has ownership. If it is a
WORLD heritage site, then it belongs to any citizen of the world.
Happy walking
Joe