pilgrimage

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Apr 20 04:38:13 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/20/2002 3:51:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdcook1776aYAHOO.COM writes:

> sadly, I have been monitoring this list for about three weeks and have
> discovered that subscribers are much more concerned about their hearts than
> their souls!! Oh well, live and learn!! Peace to All........Mike

Please be specific.  Are you saying that this is the place to discuss more
ephemeral matters?  I, for one, object to spiritual discussions here which
tend to get very personal and subjective. They tend to get opinionated,
preachy and irritating.  What about those of us who have difficulty with the
whole concept of "soul" and the afterlife?  Howard Mendes, NYC