pilgrimage

Adrienne Patton casamagdalenaYAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 20 12:43:42 PDT 2002

What an uncharitable, judgmental and off-base thing to
post!  I am wracking my brain to try and figure out
why you would feel it necessary to post such a smug
and self-righteous comment, to people you know nothing
about, no less!

It cannot possibly have been for the purpose of
inspiring or influencing a positive growth in anyone
here, as such a snide tone is hardly effective or
appropriate for such a mission.

We do live and we do learn, often despite ourselves.
I wish for you Peace as well, and a loving and open
Heart.  Your Soul, however, is a matter between you
and your god.

And to ALL the posters here:
Thank you for all the help and support you have
offered me and others here.  We have a common interest
here - the Camino - though we approach it with
different life experiences, motivations and goals.  We
often forget, I think, in this internet age, with
faceless email addresses as discussion partners, that
we are so very human.  And as such, I believe we all
respond and react and feel at our very best when we
treat each other with the same kindness and respect
that we offer our flesh-and-blood family and friends.

As always, Ultreya!
Adrienne