OK..so where to start? Robert's message...

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 12 06:34:27 PDT 2002

--- Judith Nollar <jnollaraLIBRARY.CALTECH.EDU> wrote:
> If my  only goal in "backing up" from St. Jean P-P
> were to have a better
> warm-up for the mountains, I would still go to
> Bayonne, take the train that
> goes to SJPP, but get off at Cambo-les-Bains and
> walk the 34 km to SJPP.

This sounds better than starting cold at SJPP. But
what I ideally want to do is start a week or so
earlier than that to really help get myself in better
shape for the climb - especially if each day of that
first week was just a little harder before finally
hitting the mountains.

Ultreia!
Ana