On my way .....

Lois Karner luiza.karneraVERIZON.NET
Thu Apr 11 21:04:32 PDT 2002

I am signing off the list.  I am on my way to France via Edinburgh,
Scotland and London, England.  Hopefully I will be on the Camino by
April 27.  Thank you all for the positive responses to any question I
asked of you.  To all the newbies on the list .... you can gain much by
remaining on this list and using your delete key when a message does not
apply to your interest/research of the Camino.

I have enjoyed email exchanges with many of you and I thank you for
that.  Bye ... hopefully I will return home in the middle of June
knowing that I have done my best on the Camino.

Lois/Luiza