Birds and wild flowers?

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Apr 11 19:48:20 PDT 2002

Camino de Santiago
Guía de la Naturaleza
Textos: Luis Frechilla García
Fotos: Fernando Fernández y Norberto Cabezas
Edilesa, 1999
ISBN 84-8012-253-6

This is a true quide with maps and all. Its emphasis is on the flora and
fauna, but there are architectural photos as well. I bought ours at the
gift shop in the cathedral in Santiago, but with the ISBN number, it
might be possible to order in a book store here or online. If not, try
one of the Spanish bookstores that sell online. I couldn't find the
Aeroguía at the regular sources, but managed to buy it online from
Spain. To find such stores, try a search of the ISBN.

regards,

Robert