ultralight, small torso backpacks

Denise West denise1234aEARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 7 00:48:19 PST 2002

Hello!  After reading Pieter's beautifully, detailed  description of
getting to Ronvevalles from St Jean, I am now looking for an *ultra
light* pack for this trip!  Can anyone advise an ultra light, tailored
to fit a small torso - I am 5'4"?  Will start out in one month from
today.  I found the Ghost by MountainSmith too long.

Has anyone heard any claims regarding the Breeze Ultra-light by
GoLight?
http://www.golite.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/scstore/product_categories/products/breeze.html?L+scstore+lfxj9021+1018199759

Thank you!
And thank you Pieter for that amazing description!  First timers thirst
for such details!
Denise