Full-journey pilgrims

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Apr 6 14:29:40 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/28/2002 2:07:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JackieFryaWORLDNET.ATT.NET writes:

> The other, a young man from Madrid, had walked to Santiago de Compostela
> from Madrid through Portugal.  We met up with him as he was
> continuing his pilgrimage from Santiago on to Italy, and he told us that he
> planned to walk to Jerusalem from Italy

I met a young Brazilian man who was walking in the opposite direction last
June.  He told me he was walking from Fatima, Portugal to Jerusalem and he
would take six months to complete.  I am always skeptical, but he seemed very
sincere in the few minutes we chatted.  Howard Mendes, NYC