The SJPP walk

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Apr 5 01:42:53 PST 2002

Dear all,
I have to disagree that the so-called "Route Napoleon" is rather difficult!
IMHO everyone can do it (never do it alone however) and stay on the road.
Maps are available!
A "normal" time to cross would be about 8 hours!

In fact I found it a rather pleasant walk, however I was scared before I
went, till the moment I found myself on the GR 65 and not on the route
Napoleon and pulled myself from tree to tree to get higher! Was my own fault
not being on the proper spot!
There is of course an easier way, down in the valley, but you miss a lot
(even trying to die, which is a shame with such a beautiful Camino ahead of
you)

With kind regards to you all!

Pieter Pannevis
p.pannevisachello.nl