things to take

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Apr 4 08:29:01 PST 2002

Sorry for the rash of messages but I've only just joined you.

One thing I found ESSENTIAL was an elasticated washing line.  Make it
yourself from 4 metres of 2mm thick elastic shock cord and two aluminum S
hooks.  Bend one of each hook closed. fasten one end of the elastic or get
a friend to hold it, keep twisting. The cord will start to kink and fold in
on itself - be patient! Eventually (and you'll know when to give up) the
cord will be doubled back on itself and twisted together - you may need
some more patience to smooth out the odd little projections.

A hook in each end and you have your very own CLOTHES PEG FREE wash line.
Stretch it out, fasten it up with its hooks, hang washing by separating the
two cords and poking washing through and there you go no need for pegs.

Hope you understand all this!!

regards

Jeffrey