This is also Howard

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Sep 24 08:57:30 PDT 2001

In view of the recent discussion I’d like to share this bit of intimidation
from the ‘ land of the free “with you all.
I thought first to ignore this, but in the light of more issues on RESPECTED
members of this group I’d like to forward what this fellow thought to do.
He is sowing the seeds of ill-wind and hatred.
I’ve asked the list-owner to have him removed from the list.
That simple!
Take care all!
Pieter and Trigo from Holland

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: HMe347aaol.com [mailto:HMe347aaol.com]
Verzonden: zondag 23 september 2001 17:21
Aan: p.pannevisachello.nl
Onderwerp: petitions, etc.

This is written to you privately, NOT on listserve.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would understand that it is useless,
naive and stupid to think that a petition to Bush about what we should or
should not do would change the course of American policy at this time.  I
regard you and others who keep sending these messages as collaborators with
our enemies and not Pacifists. Please stop this propaganda or I will request
that Linda remove you from Listserve.
I implore you to keep your discussions germane to the Camino and Santiago
and espouse your political agendas privately or elsewhere.  Howard